Purpose of position
For our Local Operations Team, we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst in São Paulo who is responsible for the administration of our Sales Operations analysis and improving and local adoption of our CRM politics and system Salesforce. As Sales Operations Analyst at Awin you are a trusted adviser for the business stakeholders within the organization and a key contributor to the user adoption, and responsible to keep processes clear and updated. The project manager skills are also relevant to transit among all departments.
- Build reports, dashboards, and create processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Understand department needs and challenges and use internal and external tools to improve teams’ performance.
- Keep the process documentation up-to-date and communicate changes
- Find best usage for internal tools and create processes and engagement for all relevant teams.
- Client contract management – inside Salesforce and also aligning with account manager conditions.
- Track administration sales processes and improve and optimize validation processes.
- Be key contact among department in different project implementation.
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor degree;
- Experience using Salesforce;
- Strong data-driven and analytical profile;
- Strong attention to detail and high quality expectation;
- Experience managing and analyzing contracts;
- Very good project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Portuguese and English