Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our International Student Services team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
International growth is Udacity’s big bet and high priority/high visibility within the organization. The international teams across geographies consist of entrepreneurs, engineers, student services, and marketing professionals, all of whom will be stakeholders in our international growth. Working in the Udacity Brazil team, your role is to manage communities of potential students, active students and mentors & reviewers. You will organize in-person and online events, spearhead experiments to boost activity in our community and our classroom, lead studies to learn about our students’ needs and experience, and strategize about how to best facilitate our students helping one another. If you are solution-driven, people-focused, and looking for an opportunity to make an impact, we are looking for you.
- Be a strong advocate for Udacity students and the company vision
- Develop and manage all aspects of community relationships with prospective students and students and serve as main point of contact
- Engage community of prospective students in online community platforms and in online and in-person events that will benefit Udacity discovery and their learning
- Strategize about how to grow communities to meet prospective students’ needs, in accordance with a deep understanding of their backgrounds, goals, and career aspirations
- Communicate project developments and draft strategic recommendations on a regular basis
- Work with learning experts to leverage the community in creating solutions that address student learning challenges
- Collaborate with marketing and learning experts to iterate on our student experience to improve engagement and progress
- Execute projects and deliver results within scope, time and budget, and react quickly to changing student needs
- Possess in-depth knowledge of a program’s logistics and content
- Manage our presence in all main social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube)
- 2-3 years of experience in Community, ideally related to EdTech, traditional education, or professional training
- Stellar writing and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, and in collaboration with other teams
- Flexibility in using or learning to use different methods for tracking and conveying information, such as Slack, Zendesk, forums, chat programs, and email marketing software
- Experience with live streams and in person events
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to show clear engagement data for community channels
- A strong team player who enjoys collaborating, asking for help when necessary, and getting things done without an ego
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.